Monday, April 20, 2009

Dota Language is explaining my life =,=

sorry.. if u dun understand my dota language.. i got no choice :) the only thing u can do is just close ur browser =/


Tinker is good.. but i feel bored after i mastered it well.. opponent keep leaving my game, item is always fixed.. sien..

Stop asking me to pick Earthshaker, im bored with that.. i will get my dagger anyway.. shiva and refresher doesnt reli affect the game..

Shadow fiend is good.. but usually people will make him die 1st.. so if i can godlike with shadow fiend, my skill is proven =) well its hard.. different condition different playstyle..

dun expect tinker and shadow fiend can play well if they are in a game.. either 1 must be rich and the other suffer.. earthshaker can survive no matter how since it is not the highlight of a game..

i like shadow fiend the most, coz its most challenging =) try ur best victor~~

i am writing something stupid here.. people understand onot doesnt reli matter XD